TIME TO CELEBRATE YOU!
Complete the following two steps:
SIGN UP! Send an email to email@example.com stating:
"My name is _______________(fill in your name). I plan to attend the CE Celebration"
"I will be awarded the following certificate(s) and/or degree(s) ___________(complete with your certificate(s) and/or degree(s) name)."
APPLY FOR YOUR CERTIFICATE and/or DEGREE
- Go to santarosa.edu and sign in to myCubby
- On the left margin, Click Check MY CERTIFICATE Progress
- Click Certificate Audit
- Read the page, then Click I have read and understand this warning
- Read the page, then Click Continue
- Read the page, then Click Catalog 2018-2019
- Select your specific Certificate from the drop-down list
- Verify that you have met the requirements for successful completion of your certificate program by reviewing this page
NOW, THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP…
- Click Application for Certificate found toward the bottom of the page
- Respond to the two questions by clicking Yes or No
- Confirm your name appears EXACTLY the way YOU want your name printed in the Celebrate CE! Program
- Finally, click I have read and understood the requirements for submitting this petition
- Click “Submit” and you’re done!
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- Date: The Celebration will be held on Friday evening, May 24, 2019
- Time: 5:00pm – You must be lined up for processional at 4:30pm!
- Location: This is an outdoor event on the beautiful Santa Rosa campus - See location map
- Keynote speaker: Arel Moodie
Our own SRJC Graphic Design students have designed a beautiful invitation. Your professors will hand deliver the invitations during class sessions, toward the end of March. Feel free to invite as many guests as you would like!
CEREMONY AND LINEUP
The celebration (for which there is NO rehearsal) will be held on the Santa Rosa campus under the oaks, south of the bookstore in the middle of our beautiful campus. Participants NEED TO arrive at the Doyle Library by 4:30 PM for the lineup.
Faculty members will hold up CERTIFICATE signs designating where you will line up. Find your CERTIFICATE, get in line and start the party!
Your choice! This is a fun event. Wear what makes YOU happy.
About midway through the celebration, your Dean will announce your certificate program and request that you stand as a department. Please stand (if you are able), along with your Instructors and Program Coordinators as you are awarded a commemorative pin.
All students who have applied for their certificates prior to May 5, 2019, will have their name printed in the official Celebrate CE! program. If you missed the deadline your name will not be listed, but you can still join us as we celebrate YOU!
Call the Career Education (CE) office at (707) 524-1792 if special assistance is needed for non-ambulatory or vision-impaired guests. Contact Disability Resources Department at (707) 527-4581 to request equipment for the hearing impaired.