High School Counselors play an important role supporting Career Pathway students in their transition to SRJC by:
- Communicating the benefits of articulation to students and their parents
- Sharing with students and their parent's Steps to Credit by Exam
- Providing guidance to students for filling out the online SRJC Application for admission at CCCApply and assisting with Concurrent Enrollment forms
- Encouraging students to continue higher education and their career goals past high school
- Accessing financial and other resources to support student success in education beyond high school
SRJC Counselors guide students and review their educational options at SRJC including career certificate, degree, and university transfer programs.