CTEA – 2020-2021 PROJECT PROPOSALS
Starting this year there will only be one application for Career Education project funding. CTEA and Strong Workforce project proposals are being combined into one application. The 2020-21 template will be posted in February 2020. If you have questions, please contact:
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING WHEN FACULTY ARE REQUESTING MINI-GRANTS:
A traveler needs to fill out the 2019-2020 Mini-Grant Application and Budget Worksheet. If these forms are not complete, including signatures by the Traveler and the Supervising Dean, the forms will be returned to the requester. Proposals must be approved prior to the activity. No exceptions!
- Proposals must be received two (2) weeks prior to the activity.
- Out of State Travel must be received six (6) weeks in advance of the activity to receive Chancellor’s Office approval. The following states are currently subject to California’s ban on state-funded and state-sponsored travel: Alabama, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Texas
- List the date of your fall and spring Advisory Committee meeting (A quorum must have been met to be an official meeting). If you did not meet at least once last year (with a quorum), you are NOT eligible to apply for funding.
- A maximum of $2,000 is available. (Please note that CTEA funds may not be able to fund the total amount requested).
- Faculty may receive more than one (1) mini-grant as long as the total does not exceed $2,000.
- Within two (2) weeks of completing the activity, each grant recipient must submit a Mini Grant Summary. The Summary will be sent to you upon approval of your activity.
- We will accept applications on an on-going basis as long as funds are available.